We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Account Manager, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL MARKETING
Department: SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL MARKETING
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Global Web Marketing team has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to integrate our team based in Vietnam. The Account Manager is responsible for planning, developing, and managing clients’ digital strategy to create/improve their web presence and achieve their digital marketing goals. In addition, he/she is responsible for building and managing relationships with existing internal clients at Gameloft.
Account Management & Development
- Work as the main contact point for all clients and stakeholders for web marketing matters. Ensure that the clients’ most valuable deliverables are met and optimized. This includes (but not limited to) identifying and validating requirements, briefing other team leads about projects, and negotiating constraints and risks.
- Anticipate clients’ needs: see opportunities for improvements, communicate ideas & suggestions on current projects.
- Develop and build strong, long-term client relationships and make sure working towards 100% client satisfaction and stakeholders.
- Be actively involved in new business efforts from qualifying opportunities to participate in proposals, final pitches and presentations as well as follow up the projects from the beginning to the end.
- Provide superior customer services while maximize business opportunities in all projects with all clients and stakeholders.
- Be active to setup client meeting on on-going projects to keep track the status as well as update all tasks timely.
- Supporting Local Team Manager in project estimation and timeline..
Production & Delivery
- Coordinate with the internal teams: Business Analyst, Design, Development, QC and Performance working on all requests/projects.
- Optimize team output and efficiencies through coordinating working flow between the internal team to ensure constant progression of the team as a whole.
- Interact with other department leads to brand storm about the briefs, the ideas, communicate service offerings to identify the best solutions for clients.
- Conduct & analyze the Client Satisfaction surveys to evaluate and improve the team’s level to cope with the current and new challenges.
- Monitor the documentation of all projects and keep up-to-date information for each task and make sure what we have is the latest versions.
- Report to Local Team Manager on a regular basis on project status and red flags.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent certification.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience as an Account Manager specializing in Web or Software development - or equivalent.
- Proven experience in working in a fast-paced & international environment. Excellent English (written & spoken). Excellent communication skills with a positive, solutions-focused mindset.
- Strong back-ground in product ownership & web marketing project management. Experience with customer service and account management skills.
- Strong experience in web marketing essentials & how they work: web development, SEO/SEA, CMS tools, Jira, Sharepoint is a plus as well as the current and upcoming digital marketing trends.
- Knowledge & experience in working with AGILE & SCRUM.
- Always seeking excellence on all fronts: client & project management, user experience, web development & design.
- High attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills. You value time-spent & know how to manage your time & that of all stakeholders on all projects, to ensure realistic delivery dates.
- Deep understanding of the website production process, to be able to coordinate different stakeholders, from designers to developers and marketing managers.
- (1) 30-minute screening call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) 2 interviews,
- (3) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3).
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas).
- Hybrid working model.
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
- Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: Account Manager_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.