We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Junior Graphic Designer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, ART & VIDEO
Department: ART & VIDEO
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Resizes and re-layouts existing designs to other sizes, based on the specs and guidelines provided;
- Localizes aforementioned assets when requested to conform with internal guides and processes.
- Effectively develops his/her projects clean, well-structured and easily maintainable;
- Meets expectations and deliverables on time and of high quality,
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time (including documentation & reporting), may create assets for other purposes than the aforesaid.
- Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Graphic Design/ Art/ Creative Multimedia is recommended
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Web Pack)
- Strong composition & layout skills
- Attention to detail and ability to follow specific guidelines of the localization process
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and/or with others
- Strong organizational skills, including planning and reporting
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (1 day)
- (3) Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (Hybrid).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3).
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas).
- Hybrid working model.
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
- Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: Graphic Designer_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.