We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
QA System Integration Intern, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, QA
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Part of the QA organization which specialized in testing specific areas of the games. Your tasks will be;
- Perform a test on several games and report all bugs which relate to Store Requirements, CRM, ADS, SEM and Tracking.
- Make sure all bugs are completely fixed and give their suggestions related to the impact of the bug and eligibility for a game to go Live.
- Take full responsibility for the assigned builds / tasks.
- You will also will join in creating the Test Case for the games and supporting others on their tasks.
- Have 1 year of experience as a Quality Assurance is a plus
- Experience in using or testing mobile/PC games.
- Having a knowledge on how and what to do during the QA testing process.
- Ability to create a test case and document it.
- Ability to spot the bug, isolate the bug, and create a good bug report with clear explanation and steps.to reproduce clearly.
- Experience in using JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
- Knowing how to use a Test Rail is a plus.
- Familiar with CRM, Ads, and Data Tracking.
- Good English communication, both written or verbal.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines with multiple clients.
- Ability to quickly adapt or research new technologies.
- Ability to work as a team player, with a good work ethic.
- Agility, discipline, respect, responsible and accountable mentality.
- Strong interest and experience in playing video games.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.