We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
3D Technical Art Supervisor, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, ART & VIDEO
Department: ART & VIDEO
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Your role will be to plan, organize, mentor, follow-up and evaluate the 3D Technical Art Team. You and your team will work closely with other departments and provide support all pre-production and R&D for new projects then define the technical requirements, tools, pipelines, and processes to improve the productivity and efficiency.
- Identify inefficiencies and complex technical issues and solve them during the development.
- Propose different solutions to optimize the 3D pipeline and workload of 3D artists.
- Researching and developing technical tools for all projects.
- Deciding on what software and tools are required for the production.
- Create a library of 3D assets and templates for 3D team to be used in production.
- Manage and keep up to date the 3D library and workshops for the 3D team.
- Setting up the lighting of the scene and post-processing in Unity.
- Ensure all VFX are correctly implemented in game and meet the quality standard.
- Support 3D supervisor to setup the 3D pipelines and processes during the pre-production.
- Support 3D supervisor to create artistic guidelines and technical documentations.
- Follow up the 3D team and ensure they respect the technical documentations during the production.
- Create the objectives for your team and evaluate their performance.
- Support TA team to review the test and interview the potential candidates.
- Follow-up the project by giving feedback, proposing quality improvements and process optimization.
- Work closely with the 3D team and programmers to develop new tools and enhance the productivity.
- Be the communication bridge between 3D artists and programmers and main contact for any technical requests.
- Maintain the efficient collaboration between the 3D team and the other departments.
- Actively join the meeting on daily basis as well as leading technical review meeting.
- Advanced knowledge in 3dsmax, ZBrush, Photoshop, Marmoset, 3DCoat and Substance Painter.
- Advanced knowledge in Substance Suite and Unity.
- Knowledge in Marvelous, Houdini, Unreal Engine is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge in low-poly and high-poly for both character and environment creation for mobile game.
- Advanced knowledge in high-poly hard-surface creation (vehicles, robot) and low-poly optimization.
- Exceptional knowledge in Normal Mapping pipeline.
- Advanced knowledge in lightmap baking in Unity.
- Exceptional knowledge in 3D game development pipelines and processes for mobile game.
- Exceptional understanding of the technical limitations for mobile game.
- Exceptional optimization skills for real-time mobile game.
- Exceptional texturing skills and shader creation within PBR pipeline.
- Advanced knowledge of C++, C#, HLSL, Python, MAXScript.
- Advanced knowledge in Node-based Shader in Unity Editor (Shader Graph, Amplify).
- Strong team and project management skills.
- Strong organizational, supervisory and mentoring skills.
- Exceptional teamwork and coordination skills.
- Good English communication skill.
- Good creative and artistic skills.
- Great attention to detail skills.
- Open to feedback and able to accept criticism.
- Willing to learn new processes and techniques.
- Passion for games.
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (duration is TBD, depending on your profile),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC, or Work From Home (WFH).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model.
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: 3DTA_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Find Out More About Us:
- Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
- Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com