We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Front-End Developer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, DEVELOPER
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Global Web Marketing team has an exciting opportunity for a Front-End Developer to join our team of developers; working on creating best-in-class web-based products supporting the company’s marketing efforts (consumer and corporate sites, customer care, forum, game sites, campaign sites and newsletters).
An Intermediate Front-End Developer works with web developers and back-end coder and is technically responsible for the overall quality, security and development of the online user experience. To this extent, proofreading skills and an all-around attention to detail is vital, in order to provide all target users a high-quality & efficient experience.
- Perform web and legacy system development, update and support.
- Must have strong knowledge of front-end web technologies.
- Good understanding of Web analytics and SEO techniques and how to implement them.
- Optimize web applications to ensure they are rendered consistently and efficiently in a cross-browser environment
- Support the development team to boost website security and propose initiatives to deliver full website performance and optimization.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement to user interface or new technologies.
- Analyze customer requirements and define front-end solutions while providing assistance to the team for any problem and technical roadblocks.
- Research for new technologies and development strategies
- Provide production support
- Perform other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Work with team manager to guide others member follow team’s code style
- Work on critical feedback from client
- Review code and mentor Junior dev
1. You’re :
- Must display excellent leadership potential coupled with solid work ethic.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of basic project management methodology.
- Knowledge in Scrum and Kanban
- Knowledge on Strapi (or other headless cms)
2. Qualifications and Experiences:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- 2+ years developing front-end and user interface code for Web sites and mobile apps
- Familiarity with the latest mobile UI and UX design patterns
- Must have strong knowledge of the following technologies and languages
- Responsive Web Design
- HTML5, Advanced HTML (Canvas, SVG)
- CSS Pre-processors (SASS)
- CSS Framework (Bootstrap)
- CSS3 Animation
- Animation framework like framer, gsap,…
- DOM Manipulation frameworks such as jQuery
- JS frameworks (Angular, Node, React)
- GIT flow
- Has experience using
- Version control tools such as Git Bash and Tortoise SVN
- Shell scripts and FTP/SFTP/SSH
- JSON and REST APIs
- Has knowledge of the following technologies and languages is a plus
- React native
- PHP (Zend framework)
- (1) 30-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (TBD),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid).
- Work hours: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3).
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas).
- Hybrid working model.
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
- Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: WMT_FED_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.