We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Advertising Sales Senior Executive - Jakarta, Jakarta
Reference: Jakarta, SALES
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft for brands offers leading advertising and gamification solutions to help brands better connect with their audiences. Through interactive content and immersive experiences supported by its extensive in-game media network, Gameloft for brands leverages its longstanding gaming expertise to engage people in meaningful ways with an unparalleled level of transparency and safety. To date, Gameloft for brands has delivered more than 10,000 campaigns for prestigious brands such as Air France, Coca-Cola®, Ferrero, Ford, FOX™, Automobili Lamborghini, ING, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Samsung and LEGO, in over 40 countries around the world (North America, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, etc.) and our work has been honored with over 50 awards from marketing organizations.
We’re looking for an experienced Ad Sales Senior Executive to handle several key partners and new clients for Gameloft in the region with a focus on Jakarta-based leads.
You are deeply involved in direct media and programmatic sales and, beyond the day-to-day business, you focus on shaping and pitching strategic media offers to sell Gameloft premium and programmatic advertising in-game inventory to brands and agencies of reference.
Your Key Mission will be to drive maximum revenue in Singapore and be responsible for the sales target linked to regional clients operating from Singapore for Gameloft for Brands.
JOB SCOPE AND MISSION:
- You are a natural-born hunter: you acquire new clients and take an active part in turning them into returning clients. You live for closing deals, striking the right balance between fulfilling your clients’ needs and maximizing Gameloft’s revenue. Direct involvement in high-profile and major sales engagements, plus business development.
- You are also assigned existing clients, brands and agencies, that you undertake to grow and prosper in the long run by keeping Gameloft on their radars and updating them on our new formats and latest innovations.
- Be expected to manage Programmatic Guaranteed deals and PMP with Trading agencies, SSP, DSP, ATD to grow the demand & contribution to the overall development of programmatic advertising revenue in APAC
- You are accountable for the flawless execution of your deals, along with the Ad Operations team and our in-house creative department. You act as a central touchpoint: you are able to give clear guidance to the different teams involved in making successful deliveries.
- You are the voice and face of Gameloft for brands in Singapore. With your strategic mindset, you embody the thought leadership the company wishes to have in the in-game advertising space while keeping an eye on competitors’ offerings.
- Atleast 4 to 5 years of experience in Digital Ad sales in APAC,
- Worked with media agencies as a publishers/supplier or in a media agency (MUST),
- Strong exposure to branded contents campaigns/sales for new product launches or innovative campaigns,
- Understanding of programmatic environment, its ecosystem, and PG, PMP deals is necessary
- Undertstanding of gaming and the gaming industry is a strong plus.
Get in the game if you feel you are:
- Sales driven
- A closer – Able to negotiate and close business deals swiftly
- Entrepreneurial – and love the thought of building an empire
- Confident – to make decisions
- Calm – able to work well under pressure
- Eager – to succeed in a new sales environment
- Collaborative – happy to work in a Sales team
- Flexible – to work in a fast-growing global environment
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Motivating, challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Exceptional library of diverse top games with broad distribution.
For more information go to www.gameloft.com and https://www.gameloft.com/for-brands/
- Employment Type: Permanent in Jakarta Location
- Hours: Full Time with Hybrid working mode office/WFH
- Salary: Competitive + Bonus based on sales commissions
- Benefits: Mobile phone allowance, and a company laptop. We are a truly global Vivendi company, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world within Gameloft and inside Vivendi Group.