We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Unity Developer Intern, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, GAME PROGRAMMING
Department: GAME PROGRAMMING
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as a pioneer in the industry, creating innovative gaming experiences for over 20 years. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, from mobile to cross-platform titles for PC and consoles. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 55 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Take part in the development of games using Unity Engine for Gameloft for Brands.
- Program, debug and optimize codes to implement gameplay ideas into game prototype, and polish the prototype to be ready for publishing.
- Actively detect issues on programming side, take initiative and propose solutions to prevent and solve those issues;
- Subject to weekly supervision
- Share, take part in and coordinate work with their peers
- Documentate all technical skills and experience to enrich team’s knowledge
- Cooperate with people from all over the world to deliver high-quality works
- Knowledge of C# language & Unity;
- Good at Algorithm, Mathematics and Physics;
- Passion at Game Creation;
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Good team-work, a high sense of responsibility and being result-oriented;
- Ability to communicate clearly and share solutions with fellow team members;
- Experienced of 2D/3D game development using Unity Engine is a plus;
- Experienced with iOS/Android/HTML5 platforms is a plus;
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test
- (3) Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (Hybrid).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer
- An allowance of VND 6,000,000 gross/month (based on candidates' competencies & committed working days)
- Professional training to fully develop your potential
- A creative, modern and open working place with our talents from around the world
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities (team building, events, CSR, etc)
- The opportunity to become an official employee of Gameloft
How to apply:
- Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: Unity Intern_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
- Want to know more? Visit our websites: