We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Tester/QA Tester, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, QA
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as a pioneer in the industry, creating innovative gaming experiences for over 20 years. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, from mobile to cross-platform titles for PC and consoles. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 55 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Joining Gameloft QA force, you will enjoy testing our market-leading games of Gameloft in a young, dynamic and professional working environment with a people-centric facility (open space, cafeteria, game playing zone…). You will take part of the collaboration in between skillful game development teams across countries with lovely cultural diversification.
- As a QA Tester, you play a role as the last defense of the game under development by testing the game play experience and quality, describing and reporting all abnormal behaviors (bugs) in terms of functions, logic, visual, design, audio etc… to the development team for improvement to ensure the game is at its best when it is released to the market.
- QA Testers are also responsible for assure the game in test complies with requirements from Gameloft, its Partners as well as regulations before the game is released to the market.
- Identify the requirements, game design intention, scope of the project and assignment.
- Play & detect defects and unexpected behavior (bugs) for all the features you’re responsible for during the testing cycle.
- Report the bug with a clear and precise bug description, condition & steps to reproduce onto the bug tracking tool (QA database, Jira, ect…) so that the game development team understands to resolve them.
- Create test cases for the features of new projects/platforms you take responsibility for.
- Give valuable feedback regarding the game or certain features of the game from the tester and user's point of view.
- Collaborate and communicate efficiently with related teams to resolve all issues occurring during the development progress.
- Being active to suggest new ideas/methods of testing processes or any improvement to attain the best productivity.
- Fulfill all daily task assignments well and meet the predefined milestones or deadlines on time.
- Strong passion for video games
- Interest and experience in various gaming platforms (including PC, console, or Mobile games, web games, TV…).
- Self-discipline and sense of responsibility
- Graduates from High School, Vocational College, or University.
- Be familiar with P.C knowledge, Software applications for testing, Internet, MS. Office, Outlook
- Observation skill and attention to detail
- Medium English skills (reading, writing & reporting). Good English communication skills are required in particular projects.
- Be responsible, willing to learn, adaptive, teamwork, good working attitude.
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of testing (The gaming industry would be a plus)
- (1) 30-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (2 hours),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid).
- Work hours: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3).
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas).
- Hybrid working model.
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
- Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: QA_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
- Want to know more? Visit our websites: