We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Live Ops Game Producer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, PRODUCING
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as a pioneer in the industry, creating innovative gaming experiences for over 20 years. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, from mobile to cross-platform titles for PC and consoles. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 55 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As a Live-ops Game Producer at Gameloft, you are responsible for managing and driving our live-ops game to continue its market success.
You will work closely with new content development team, stakeholders in marketing, customer care and other key stakeholders to ensure our players the best possible gaming experience.
You are responsible for developing and implementing the roadmap of the game's live operations to keep up player retention, engagement and monetization.
- Understand our games to continuously develop, plan and implement the live-ops strategy including new content, features, and game updates…
- Monitor and analyze game performance data and player feedback to identify potential improvements and develop actionable plans to address them and enhance the gaming experience for our games’ players.
- Represent the development team to coordinate and manage the relationship efficiently with stakeholders and partners directly and indirectly that are involved in the games to ensure smooth live-operations.
- Organize brainstorming sessions with team members to propose the best game concepts for future production
- Organize the team and the communication channels, prioritize, schedule, and track tasks to ensure the team’s work is delivered on time.
- Promote and lead a team culture of collaboration, diversity & inclusion, empathy, morale and engagement, using Scrum/Agile methodology
- Make yourself and the team up-to-date to industry trends and best practices
- Passion for games, knowledge of the game industry
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodology and culture for the development of Agile projects
- Previous 3 years of experience in managing teams and game development projects or live ops.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and work autonomy
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skill
- Pro-activity to challenge the status quo and find new ways to improve things.
- A keen eye for detail and high standards of work
- Good command of English – both written and spoken
- Previous experience with JIRA is an advantage
- (1) Screening call,
- (2) Test,
- (3) Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid working model)
- Work hours: 08:30 A.M - 06:00 P.M, Monday - Friday
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
What We Offer:
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurance (SI, HI, UI) and extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including internal training, sponsorship training, and e-learning (i-learn, Udemy,...).
- 16-18 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas),...
- Hybrid working model.
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: PROD_Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
- Want to know more? Visit our websites: